We provide competitive compensation, schedule flexibility, and a generous benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Professional license and certification renewal reimbursement
- Generous continuing education allowance including paid time to attend courses
- Mentoring program for new graduates
- Supportive in-house administrative team which allows our clinicians to focus on their passion--patient care!
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, dependent care, and transit
- Paid professional liability insurance
- MORE is a therapist-owned private practice
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the State of California
- Valid CPR/AED certification
Since 1988 MORE Physical Therapy, Inc. has been helping patients return to play, return to work, and return to life in the south San Francisco Bay Area and Peninsula. MORE's innovative and personalized approach to rehabilitation combines manual therapy, injury-prevention education, and the active involvement of the patient. Our highly qualified team of professionals includes physical therapists and physical therapist assistants who are specialists in Active Release Techniques, aquatic therapy, athletic training, ergonomics, orthopedics, and strength & conditioning. In addition, we have a team of highly trained and patient-focused administrative personnel and physical therapy aides who provide invaluable support to our patients and professional staff.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)